Eating right – GF, RSF, Keto, Vegan options in Queenstown
Reading Time: 4 minutes
This is a treasure map for nutrition seekers who want the best of culinary-treasures. Keto, refined sugar-free, gluten free, vegan eaters, read on!
Restaurants and Cafes
- Vudu Cafe and Bespoke Cafe – Both of these spots are always bustling, a true testimony to the delectable tastes within. Catering to all dietary needs, splendidly, here you will find the biggest range of options, cabinet or cooked, for Vegan, Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Refined Sugar Free. Don’t leave without nabbing a raw RFS Twix bar, take-away.
- Yonder – Open from 8 am daily, Yonder also focus on dietary requirements (vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free), and have a large array of healthy and indulgent delights. An all-round pleasant setting with great options for a sunny day. Voted best happy hour in Queenstown.
- The Sherwood – This is your dinner choice for ethical and organic and with ingredients grown on site, The Sherwood delivers on sustainable, gate-to-plate cuisine. The decor is unprocessed and thoughtful during the day, and most romantic by night.
- Keto – committed Keto eaters can find a couple of options at Antidote (Queenstown Central), including the frittatas, bacon and egg cups, and their incredible Keto bounty slice. Across the road is Meat Preachers, which has delectable meat options, paired well with vegetables from SoulFood Organic (which is next door).
- Take-away Wraps and Salads – Habebes is great for a wrap $13, or salads. While not organic, it is vegan, clean, comparatively well-priced food.
- Thai 2 GO and Frankton Organics – Frankton Organics is a small store offering only-organic vegetables, groceries and fruit. Their region-wide Thai delivery is pretty cool, and you can get your organic supplies delivered.
- Soulfood Organic – Another small store offering only-organic vegetables, fruit and groceries. Located in amongst the shops at Queenstown Central (near Frankton), with a few organic cabinet options also.
- Raeward Fresh – A decent range with many specialist grocery options, plus a complete range of fresh foods, including spray-free varieties, and a few organic vegetables. Head to the deli for fantastic, clean salads – perfect for take away. Plus a café with great cake options, including RSF.